The annual EUPRERA Congress
The annual EUPRERA Congress – European Public Relations Education & Research Association – will take place on the 20th, 21st and 22nd of September, at the Istambul University in Turkey. This event for PR professionals is this year dedicated to the theme “Researching the Changing Profession of Public Relations”, and will be coordinated by Prof. Aydemir Okay.
On the 2012 Edition, the following themes will be addressed, among other:
- Status and trends of the public relations profession in European countries and regions
- Comparative public relations research: Methodological challenges, empirical data, case studies
- Governance of the public relations profession: Standards for education, codes of ethics, role enactment
- New frontiers for the profession: Litigation PR, mediation and dialogue, social media, advising the top management
- Innovative research in public relations and strategic communication